What Sets Us Apart
We have given great thought to detail, not only in your orthodontic treatment, but in the little day-to-day things that make life more pleasant.
- Our people make the difference. From the first contact you have with our office you will begin to understand why we have the reputation as the most caring and friendly orthodontic practice around. We develop strong friendships with our patients and their families and we continue to see warm relationships with our patient "family" grow daily. Our doctors have been blessed to treat many children and grandchildren of former patients. Our practice has grown chiefly on the basis of enthusiastic referrals from satisfied patients. We are proud of our excellent reputation and work hard to earn it.
- Our reception area is spacious and comfortable, more like a living room than a doctor's office. There are two large screen televisions that you and your family can watch while drinking your fresh hot coffee or bottled water that we offer at our drink station. There is also a courtesy phone, free wireless internet access, up-to-date reading material and USA Today. Our reception area is a refuge from the hectic pace of day-to-day life.
- Our game room is our refuge for the children - it is equipped with two Playstation 3's® an X-Box 360® and a touch screen game machine loaded with over 500 games!
- We offer incentive programs for our young patients to help encourage the fullest possible cooperation with the treatment plan. No matter how well conceived the plan of treatment there is no substitute for enthusiastic patient participation.
- Our office and diagnostic procedures are integrated by means of the most sophisticated orthodontic computer systems available. From scheduling appointments to taking pictures, we have streamlined the process to make it as "hassle free" as possible.
- Using the most up-to-date procedures available, we follow guidelines established by the American Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control to assure that all of our sterilization methods are current. We also attend annual continuing education courses to assure that we remain at the forefront in this area.